Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dove Deals a fun game try your luck and see if you win. The 1st 20,000 will also receive 6 "Thank You" cards. And there are also some coupons on there, which will go real nice with Kmart Double Days.





Walgreens Free Photo Book 5x7 become a Facebook Fan of Walgreens before 10/02 and receive info about this freebie. You will need to pay a small shipping fee.


I do not know how to digi scrapbook but it has always been something I want to try. I was out searching and came across Jessica Spragues site and she is teaching classes!! Plus I seen she was giving out a free class. Check it out her blinkie is to the right it will drive you right to her and it has some of her finished pages on it.

Then I went and found a place where you could pre order the "Gyspy" and it is priced at 239.99 with free shipping, they also have some of the new Cricut cartridges in for under 50.00 and free shipping. ScrapbookPal.com



No comments:

Post a Comment