Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wed. Here it is....

This could be the start of your Christmas shopping a FREE 9x12 Photographic print a 29.95 value from the Texas A&M Photo Store
I will have to take a look hundreds of images available they say!! I think you do have to pay like 7.95 shipping.

Are you taking advantage of the Kmart Doubles this week?? I am going tomorrow for the 2nd time!!
The first time I went I totaled up 122.00 and paid 36.00 I was so excited! I share my extras with my grown daughter and our church's missionary closet. You can also use Internet coupons there.

Last day to save 25% at Gap use code SAVE25 at checkout. I used a 10.00 reward buck and the code today and got my youngest daughter a winter coat.

Jc Penny I don't know if this code is still working but you can give it a try take 10.00 off of 10.00 use code ENJOY10 , I used it last week (and forgot the code to share) for a gift for my son.

Children's Place 15 % off code HA99 exp 10/31 5.00 shipping

Crazy 8 . com has a 20% off code C8Rachael exp 10/24 5.00 shipping. Crazy8 is a sister company of Gymboree.

Become a fan of Lettering Delights on Facebook and receive a 10.00 credit. This is a digi site, they also have some other freebies on their site.

That is all I got for now.
Have fun and remember to check out the digi classes from Jessica Sprauge. Click her blinkie on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment