Friday, September 25, 2009


Now that you have found some money saving places to have your pics printed, if you are a scrapbooker, I have an excellent source for you to get some paper at a super duper price......like 25 cent a sheet....... It doesn't get any better than that?!?!


Check out Memories from the Attic and save big!


Today is also the last day to use the code extra20 at Gap to save an additional 20%! I snagged up some deals and used a reward buck and saved another 10.00.



I thought I seen a deal fo Jc Penny but I must of been dreaming, because I am not finding it now. =(


I want remind you about Swagbucks you can link it from here just click on the box in the side bar, anyway you can earn "Swag Bucks" to purchase gift cards and other prizes. It is free and they do not SPAM you. The way to earn "bucks" is through searches like Google, just do your normal searches through their site and every now and then a buck pops up (2-3 times a day probably depends on how much you are on it) Then they also have clues and games you can win. CHeck out, I think you get 3-5 Bucks for signing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment